Dan Panorama Haifa overview
The Dan Panorama Hotel, rising twenty-one stories high on Mount Carmel, offers you a choice of spectacular views: one side commands a splendid panorama of the city of Haifa, Mount Carmel and the sea. Another vantage point presents the huge curve of Haifa Bay and the endless stretches of Israel’s beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The only Haifa hotel that’s a city landmark, the Dan Panorama Hotel is contemporary in style with spacious public areas and guestrooms featuring floor to ceiling windows. The hotel also adjoins the city’s upscale Panorama Mall that houses fine boutiques, elegant cafes and entertainment venues. Close by are the outdoor coffee bars and stores of the bustling Carmel Center, a favorite gathering place for visitors and locals. Designed for the young at heart, the informal, easy-going ambiance of this Haifa hotel invites you to relax and feel at home.
Ideally located for business travelers, the hotel ensures easy access to the region’s technology centers and industrial facilities. It is also perfect for exploring the charm and natural beauty of Haifa and for effortless touring expeditions to the fascinating Galilee. The Dan Panorama Haifa’s dedicated staff, state-of-the-art facilities and business services, make it the perfect Haifa hotel for a truly fantastic vacation or a successful and exciting business trip.
- 360° Panoramic views to the Mediterranean sea and mount Carmel
- Overlooking the city of Haifa from 21 stories high
- Endless Galil & Golan Landscape
- Elegant and sophisticated decor
- Modernly renovated rooms & suites
- Amazing public areas and facilities
- Large relaxing swimming pool for fun or exercise
- Relaxation zone with fantastic views
- Advance fitness center with sauna
- Excellent hotel restaurants including rich Israeli breakfast
- Wide range of Haifa restaurants in close proximity
- Great selection of local wines, fine alcoholic beverages
Rooms & Suites
- Superior Bay view
- Executive Carmel view
- Executive Triple Carmel view
There is a designated
place for smoking.
Service dogs allowed: Yes
Guide & rescue dogs: Yes
Pets allowed: No