King David Overview
The King David Jerusalem Hotel, one of the world’s legendary hotels, is a major landmark in a unique city. Blending the past and the refinement of the ancient world, the King David Hotel is unquestionably the most famous of all of Jerusalem's hotels.
Superbly located on an elevated site, the King David Jerusalem Hotel offers incomparable views of the Old City walls, minarets and domes.
Only a 15 minute walk from the King David Jerusalem hotel lies the Old City in all of its splendor. The Old City is divided into four quarters- Armenian, Christian, Jewish and Muslim. Each quarter has an incredibly rich history dating back thousands of years.
For many visitors the main attractions are the City's holy places. The Western Wall is the most sacred place for the Jewish people and the Dome of the Rock is considered one of the top three consecrated sites in the Muslim faith.
In the Christian Quarter, one can follow Jesus' final steps by walking through the Via Dolorosa. The route ends at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher where Jesus was crucified. The sights and sounds of the Old City are like no other and leave a lasting impression on its visitors.
For the high standards that have been maintained throughout the hotel's history and the quality of service that we offer on a regular basis, a prestigious trophy was presented to the Federmann family as a sign of appreciation for their contribution to Israel's travel and tourism industry.
The King David Jerusalem also received the Golden Trophy in the Customer Satisfaction Survey and was ranked number one in the category of “Best and Highest Quality National Hotel".
It has also won first prize for being the “The Most Prestigious and Most Exclusive Hotel in Jerusalem.” Consistently ranked as one of the top 100 hotels in the world by Robb Report, King David Jerusalem is one of the few hotels that treats you like royalty. Relax in the luxurious surroundings and enjoy the very best service we have to offer.
With a list of impressive achievements and trophies under its belt, the King David Jerusalem is the ultimate place to stay for people who are visiting Jerusalem. Steeped in luxury and comfort, the rooms are designed to make you relax completely after your tiring travels.
The King David Jerusalem offers you all of the amenities and luxuries that you would expect from a state-of-the-art, five-star hotel. Reserve your stay at the King David Jerusalem today and experience the finest luxury that Jerusalem has to offer. With its strategic location, gorgeous views, and maximum comfort, it really is the very best place to stay in Jerusalem.
- The King David Hotel is a unique landmark in the heart of Jerusalem
- World leaders, artists and celebrities all stay at the King David
- Built in 1929, the King David has played an important role in the history of Israel & Jerusalem
- Exceptional view of the Old City as seen from the King David
- The King David is ideally located within walking distance of the Old City
- Jerusalem's Light Rail stops close by for easy travel around the city.
- World leaders and famous people are dazzled by the culinary expertise
- La Regence, King David chef's restaurant, one of the finest dining experiences in Jerusalem
- Elegant new wine bar, within the Oriental bar serve Israeli wines and beverages
- Delight to the eye with classic design and royal elegance
- Splendid stately public rooms decorated with a bygone era.
- Newly renovated rooms, suites and public areas
Rooms & Suites
- Jerusalem Room
- Deluxe Center Suite
- Deluxe Old City Top Floors
day of Jewish holidays,
Check-In from 17:00
There is a designated
place for smoking.
Free Outdoor parking
24 hours a day,
seven days a week
(subject to availability)
Service dogs allowed: Yes
Guide & rescue dogs: Yes
Pets allowed: No